• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

how to make a bandage ?

Does anyone know how I can make a bandage in 1/35 scale ?

thinking along the lines of a guy getting his hand crushed , or shot in the calf muscle, size

I tried with toilet paper and white glue, but it looked like shite if you will forgive the pun.

way to big and out of scale.

You could try some tissue paper, the kind you put in gift boxes, not the nose-blowing kind.

Or those wipey things for eyeglasses.

"Cigarette" rolling papers...? Or a teabag?

Try with some white glue diluted with water.

Tom

Mate, I use just plain paper diluted in water and white glue, you can cut into thin strips dilute and use like a normal bandage then it dries rock hard and paint in a beige colour :D

Or

Thin strips of lead foil

Hi
I have used PDF tape the stuff plumbers use its really good to work with and you can use it on different size scales ,also I put a post on SAS jeep one of the figures has a scarf made out of it ,and it paints up really well . I did a post w while a go US Marine used it on him and that was large scale .
Cheers Chris :drinks

how to make a bandage ? Picture of US Marine

Found this pic of ST Marine I used Plumbers tape to create bandage on his head
You can split it i have used it on all scales to pretty good effect

h917e626.jpg

Cheers Chris

Back