• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

How about Shelf Queen 2?

Roman

Rules are the same as in Shelf Queen. Duration 3 month. What do you think?

EDIT: PLEASE NOTE THE DURATION HAS BEEN CHANGED TO ONE YEAR TO GET ALL THOSE QUEENS OFF YOUR SHELVES. B)

I got more Queens in my stash than you'd encounter on a Gay Pride march. So I'm good for it :good: - and yes I do have Gay & Lesbian friends so please don't infer any prejudice !!

We have similar Group Builds over on Britmodeller, we call them KUTA builds (Kick up the A*se :eek:hmy: ) - Kinda catchy doncha think :idonno .

Ian

Shelf Queen describes my modeling career. I think if I ever completely finish anything, the universe will implode.

I'm in.

I have a 1/35 Trump BR52 I bought as a preorder. Then I waited for AM. Then I waited for more AM as I I've picked it up and put it down for years. I should just build it and this is the perfect kick in inspiration.

I would love to see you build that BR52!
Jogy is also busy on one of those beasts but haven't seen anything lately, i have the WR360 diesel locomotive standing here halfdone....
//Mats

Jogy is also busy on one of those beasts but haven't seen anything lately, i have the WR360 diesel locomotive standing here halfdone....
//Mats

Yeah me too. I waited for Voyager to release the total kit which was a box of solid brass and resin the size of a VHS cassette. I opened the kit, my head started swimming with possibilities, then I passed out.

Okay Mats, so over the holidays: Fiskepudding with lingonberries on knäckebröd and we build Trumpeter locomotives? Aquavit or Grog?

Shelf Queen describes my modeling career. I think if I ever completely finish anything, the universe will implode.

I'm in.

Hey, you stole those sentiments right out of my mind!

I waited for Voyager to release the total kit which was a box of solid brass and resin the size of a VHS cassette. I opened the kit, my head started swimming with possibilities, then I passed out.

You only passed out once? I have three lumps from the Voyager Models set, the LionRoar set, and the Eduard Big Ed set. Minor bruises from falling off the chair upon seeing the LZ Models BR-52 Update Set and their compressor.

Nope, that one was not even started!

Regards,

//Mats

Yeah me too. I waited for Voyager to release the total kit which was a box of solid brass and resin the size of a VHS cassette. I opened the kit, my head started swimming with possibilities, then I passed out.

Okay Mats, so over the holidays: Fiskepudding with lingonberries on knäckebröd and we build Trumpeter locomotives? Aquavit or Grog?

Then i prefer a grogg :) but beer is ok to (otherwise the train will look like a funky boat with a pink elefant driving it!)

And this is a better combination for the knäckebröd :)

img_6615.jpg

Would be nice to get the WR360 done :good:

//Mats

I'm in.
I missed the first one. ...Duh.
I have a regular "Game Of Thrones" going on with my shelf of Queens.
Help me put one of the "girls" in the ribbon column. (...what?...)

Cheers,

Bill

I'm in. Actually spent a couple hours yesterday cleaning my work bench off for the first time in several months, and then looked at the several almost completed builds in my stash, thinking that I was going to work on getting those wrapped up before going back to all of the stuff I've started in the last few months.

Yeah i'll jump in on this one too.
I just might have an unfinished something around here somewhere. :hmmm :D

Tony lee

How about this one,anybody interested?

Since i've already have a WIP thread working I think I will continue there and you can check on progress
there.
https://www.modelersalliance.com/forum/tony-lee/116599-dml-heuschrecke-ivb-grasshopper-wip

Cheers
Tony lee

I haven't started My Akuyaku #1 yet. I don't think I could make the 90 day finish line. I mask too much!
http://www.hlj.com/product/TACTG-2

Back