• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Hobby Boss Pzkpfw. II Ausf. J VK16.01 COMPLETE!

Moving ever forward, here's some more progress. Click the pictures for larger image.
IMG_1129.JPG
IMG_1130.JPG
IMG_1131.JPG
IMG_1136.JPG
Fenders on.
IMG_1137.JPG
IMG_1138.JPGIMG_1139.JPG
IMG_1141.JPG
A couple washers super glued inside the hull make the AK Interactive Magnetic Handle a very useful tool. I used some blue filter over the gray, still much more to come.
Thanks you coming by!
:Drinks:

Last edited:
Man, is vacation great or what??!! Moving forward.

IMG_1174.JPG
Satin varnish layer down, ready for pin wash.
IMG_1176.JPGIMG_1178.JPG
IMG_1179.JPG
Letting this dry over night, flat coat, tools and final dirt and weathering. Thanks for coming by!

Thanks guys, it's a great little kit. Spent the day putting up outside Christmas decorations, had to mow and spray weed killer before I could put out the path lights. What a weird year!

Thanks for looking and taking time to comment, I appreciate it. Dust layer up next, click on the image for a larger photo.

IMG_1265 (1).JPG
IMG_1266 (1).JPG
IMG_1267 (1).JPG
IMG_1268 (1).JPG
The birch round may or may not be part of the final display. More streaks and gunk to come, damn, I forgot the antenna. Thanks for coming by.
IMG_1277 (4).JPG
IMG_1276 (4).JPG
IMG_1275 (4).JPG

Back