• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Hobby Boss F6F-3 Hellcat

Very nice, going from 20mm canon holes to small caliber machine gun definitely improves things. Over all though i think its a really nice job and would be proud if it was on my shelf.

One should think not. The photo of the dazzling WAVE in her dress uniform must have inspired lots of Americans, just as the war in the Pacific was beginning to show the IJN was not, after all, invincible.
Sorry for hijacking your Hellcat thread, Greg!:smack:
Highjack away brother! This is interesting.

And a champion of all women who wanted to fly. She's still out there, have a care!:tomato:
Absolutely! She and General Chuck are certainly still looping around bridge spans and dog fighting to see who is the best flyer. Betty Gillies, Hanna Reitch, Pancho Barnes, Anne Holtgren Pellegrino and Mary Haislip to name a few other outstanding aviatrix. My own Mom was one of the 99's.

Back