• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Hi guys

Tim A.

I'm glad to see this great group is still rock'n. I went by "Hood" on here in a previous life. I see lots of familiar "faces" 👍
I think the last build I posted was of a War of 1812 privateer. That was some years ago.
I'm now working on Revell's legendary 1/96 scale USS Constitution. I'll be posting the build thread in the "In The Navy" forum. I'm attempting to build it OTB as much as possible. Anyway, it's good to see y'all.

Tim

Hey Tim! Welcome back! I'm sure Bob can get you back into your old alias if you want. Good to hear from you!

Hello Mike! Good to see you again! I'd always bet on Bob being able to do anything. I stick with plain ol Tim. I always thought "Hood" made me seem shady anyway...lol.
Again, great to see ya again👍

Howdy Tim, I'd be glad to merge the two accounts and you can use whatever username you'd want. Let me know. I think it would be nice for folks who don't know you to see your history.

Back