• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Here's a tiny Stuka

Adam

Eduard's 1/144 Ju-87B

20160131_203122_zpspqva7pxt.jpg

20160131_203137_zpsvkqkddik.jpg

20160131_203156_zps8367wewu.jpg

20160131_203213_zpsg8rwj7j9.jpg

20160131_215516_zpsw5efb09o.jpg

Fun fun fun.... :facepalm

Thanks guys. This is a nice little kit and I recommend it to anyone.

That whole blizzard thing was a little over exaggerated. People need to realize that we live in Northern Indiana and it's February. 20 years ago nothing would have even shut down. Now..... :frantic

Thanks guys. This is a nice little kit and I recommend it to anyone.

That whole blizzard thing was a little over exaggerated. People need to realize that we live in Northern Indiana and it's February. 20 years ago nothing would have even shut down. Now..... :frantic

HAHA! Too many Southerners moved up there?

I heard they closed the plant but I saw everyone was still working so I guess it wasn't that bad. I was wondering how bad it would have to be for them NOT to show.

Hahaha yeah probably. I understand why you all shut down though when there's snow because you just don't have the equipment to deal with it like we have to have. This is also why Sarah and I both own 4 wheel drives. Not to look cool in July, but for this reason right here.

Sarah got lucky and her office closed for 2 days. The girls ended up getting 3 days off school so they were thrilled too. They are not going to be thrilled when they have to go 3 extra days at the end of the year though! :rotf

Back