• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

HELL IN THE PACIFIC-COUNT IS 8

MrT

Master at Arms
Staff member
A simple campaign to satisfiy the more tropical minded amoung us. This will include any subject Japanese or Allied. In the air. On the water or on the ground. From India to the west coast of the U.S.. From Alaska to Australia. If this goes forward I would like to start December 1. So who's ready to hit the beach?

Terry :D

84767.jpg

Re: HELL IN THE PACIFIC

Dec 1, no problem. Now we go the Mayan Calender out of the way we don't have to worry about running out of time.

Oh Pacific Theater. Now you are really talking my kind of campaign.

Lets see I have

2xCorsair
1xWildcat
1xHelldiver
4xZeros
1xBetty
1xGekko
1xVal
1xKate
1xKi-43
8xP-40s
1xBuffalo

So yeah I got plenty to choose from lol.

Plenty of stock here . Will try to join in when we get closer .

Considering this heavy bobmber . KI-49 Helen

nakajima-ki-49-donryu-army-type-100-helen-02.png

Picture borrowed from Japan home page

Thanks T.

Cheers, Christian

With show season commencing, I'll try to pick up a suitable subject. B)

Jesus, another one T.??? :blink

LET'S BRING THE CORSAIRS! :ro: :ro: :ro:

I got a F-4U Corsair on the stash to start in December.... :pilot
In.......

Cheers

Art

OOO OOO this one is gonna be real cool. I am in like Flynn. F6F-3 or F4U-1B, TBM and a black wider

So MANY sharkmouths in this theater... If I could only be trusted to finish a build so I can start one in December!

Regards,

I have several models I could do for this, but December is awfully far away. I wanted to get my LVT's and Japanese tanks done sooner.

Back