• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

HELL IN THE PACIFIC SIGN UP SUMMARY

MrT

Master at Arms
Staff member
A simple campaign to satisfiy the more tropical minded amoung us. This will include any subject Japanese or Allied. In the air. On the water or on the ground. From India to the west coast of the U.S.. From Alaska to Australia.

If you want in on this then sign up right here.

Terry B)

I'm in. I am still debating on what to build right now. Should I go with a 1/48 Betty Bomber, 1/48 A6M2 Zero, or a 1/48 P-70?

I have several models I could build for this. I'll make them alongside the ones I do for the "Second Chance" campaign to get my "Dave Harper's Pacific War Campaign" ribbon.

EDIT: I have the LVTA1 and LVTA4 as well as at least four Japanese tanks I could do for this Group Build. I'm in with those; I'll make it my own little Pacific War Group Build.

I have several kits on this subject as well, but I think I'm going to start with Hasegawa's 1/72 Isuzu TX-40 fuel truck, since I bought the kit might as well build it.

James

So, is the first page gonna be changed to a summary page showing who all is in this and what they are building? I like that when a Group Build shows that so I can always be reminded of which Group Builds I'm in.

I think I'll throw my hat in on this one.

Was looking through my stash, I was positive I had a 1/700 USS Enterprise but I cant find it, but I did come across a Testors Grumman F8F-2 Bearcat, which looks like it should hopefully be a fairly easy & straight forward build. I'll get the start pic's up this weekend.

Back