• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Heading to Louisville KY for Wonderfest.

Heavens Eagle

While it is mainly figures and Sci-Fi, the workmanship on the figures and many of the Sci-Fi builds would rival that of the Nationals. I am also picking up the last two Halloween Nightmare figures that fit together to form a giant diorama. At this point one of the figures is now no longer available, and one of the other figures has been replaced with a new group in it's place. Should be a fun though busy time. I am sure there will be some how to panels that I will want to see, though I am only going for tomorrow. Maybe next year I will do the 2 day thing and put in some entries. We shall see.

Travel save Paul.
Thanks Bob. One thing I have been experiencing with the site is terrible lagg and loading delays. Does not seem to happen anywhere else. Sometimes it starts up ok then when I click to go back to the "What's New" screen it will take up to a minute or two to load. If it happened on other sites I would attribute it to me or my system, but it only seems to happen with MA.
Taking my camera and going to take a bunch of photos. Looking forward to this as it has been 3 years since I was able to go last.

That sounds like FUN! Say "Hey" to Ed Buckley if you see him. Watch out for the DEER!!

That sounds like FUN! Say "Hey" to Ed Buckley if you see him. Watch out for the DEER!!
Well it has been a LONG day. I left Memphis at about 1am Sat morning and got home about 11:30PM Sat night. Almost 24 hours. While there I picked up 6 kits. Four I had pretty much planned on getting and one that was a "get it now or regret it later", and one that was a good deal and will possibly be my MMM2024 build. Turns out 3 of the kits are now no longer going to be made and I have one of the final kits that will be made on two of them and the third is now in very limited supply and will not be repopped.
While wandering around I ran across a business card of @Joe Hudson 's. I have no idea if he was there or not, but I did wear my MA shirt. No one said anything about it. I also took in a couple of seminars on 3d printing and using Blender.
I also took a LOT of photos. I am not real sure how many will turn out as I used my Nikon SLR and just clicked away with and without flash. So tomorrow I will try and sort out photos and post about the kits and such that I have acquired over the last couple of months.

Back