• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Happy New Year Everybody - have a fantastic 2017

White_Wolf

Master at Arms
Although not the first MA member to celebrate the New Year, I think that honour goes to our New Zealand based Ian, I just wanted to wish you all a very happy, healthy, prosperous and overall awesome 2017.

Here are some photos from the Sydney New Years Eve fireworks, enjoy !!!

hd6b9d86.jpg

had46517.jpg

h1f92097.jpg

hfa54625.jpg

h25f34b2.jpg

hb64073c.jpg

h7d64cff.jpg

Cheers !!! :drinks :drinks :drinks

Laurence

And I thought you'd have shots from the beach...

Happy New Year! :drink :drink :drink :drinks

Beaches are very popular during this time, full of tourists :D the only issue is getting there, traffic is a nightmare.

I'll do my best to share some photos soon (innocent of course) :evil:

Laurence

I'm glad it's officially over somewhere. Looking forward to putting '16 behind. Can't afford to lost anymore icons.

Hope everyone has a great year full of health, fun and lots of building.

Happy New Year everyone. I am back on the road. Hopefully.traffic will not be real bad tomorrow going through Dallas. :bang head

Thanks for the pictures White Wolf.

Amazing pictures, Laurence :good: ...thanks for sharing!...happy new year for all :drinks :drinks :drinks

Luiz

Happy New Year Lawrence and all my other friends here. I hope the new year will be better than last. Health and prosperity to all.
James.

Happy New Year to all.

May the spure be with you in 2017. Wishing everyone a happy, healthy year in which allows you the time and money to fulfil you dreams.

:soldier :pilot :pilot

Bear with me, today's been raining and it looks like it's going to keep raining for the next few days.

B)

Laurence

Back