• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Gotha GO 242/244

More fun with Spot . I don't really think that any of these would ever survive long enough to get this faded but what the heck :S I was having fun :)

GO_paint6_ugliness_001a.jpg

The yellow markings have changed to a more appropriate shade .
I just had to take some of the mask off so I could better feel for the final product.

GO_paint6_ugliness_002a.jpg

Still a ways to go. Didn't get to those pigments yet Ron

Thanks for looking in Joey.

Cheers, Christian B)

Dear Chris.

Wonderful job...the motling side camo looks so real :good: ... enjoy your plane so much!

:drinks

Luiz

It's good to hear you're having fun at it again, I was afraid that sow's ear was getting the best of you. (y) :drinks

Thank you all. Be about another week before I get another chance at this thing.

Hope to wrap it up then.

Cheers, Christian B)

Thanks Joey . It is pretty sizable . :S

Hope to get back to it next week to finish it up. :soldier Got other things that need building.

Cheers, Christian B)

Thanks Dave . I think it will make a nice addition. Have some bit and pieces for the load too.

Cheers, Christian

I don't really think that any of these would ever survive long enough to get this faded but what the heck :S I was having fun

And that's what it's all about!

Nice work (y)

Back