• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

GOOGLE MEET FOR MODELER'S ALLIANCE? Who is in?

I'll try to make it if I'm not on a dump run. I don't think I have much else going on and actually want to make some headway on the F-4 anyways...and maybe the Mustang.

Well, that was fun! It seems the Sunday afternoon time frame works well with 8 modelers in attendance.
I will make sure to give more notice ahead of time for the next Google Meet!

So funny thing, whilst I was fiddling w/ the Phantom during the meet yesterday I dropped the WSO overhead combing for the canopy. Oops, no biggie, reach down to pick it up and I come up with 2 pieces. 1 was the piece I dropped, the other was the camera lens for the Draken that I "pinged" with the tweezers during final assembly. Spent 5 minutes trying to find that little SOB before deciding it was gone and would need to scratch another one. Not a difficult task, just an annoyance. But now I don't have to. :vgood:

I'm glad you had such a great turnout. Unfortunately I could not get Google Meets to work on my Ipad. Otherwise the only option for me is to log in on my PC which is in the living room. While that might not be an issue for you guys, it is for me since my wife hangs out there on Sunday and.....it's not in my hobby room so working on something is not possible. At least in my Hobby Room I have some measure of privacy and a workbench I can use, as well as a lot to show you guys. Sorry. If I can ever get this resolved, I'll join.

Since Mark Karolus had the split-personality disorder with his camera Sunday, I thought I might post pictures of his Zvezda 1/350 Russian nuclear icebreaker "Arktika". This was another kit for review on finescale modeler. He got Him for free.
IMG_8797.JPGIMG_8796.JPGIMG_8795.JPG

Next Sunday from 1500 to 1800 Central time sound do-able?

2200 Central Europe or 2100 GB
I have no clue wether my camera in my old Notebook in my scale corner is working or not, but I'll check

Would love to meet those from Canada, the UK, and Europe!

Even if it ends up being only audio like Saul (Sharkmouth) did a little while back.

Back