• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

GOOGLE MEET FOR MODELER'S ALLIANCE? Who is in?

Google meet for 27 March at 3:00 PM Central Standard Time?

It's OK, I finally bought Turbo Tax and sat down and worked out my taxes for last year. Depending on what the CPS at work says about one item on my house sale, I will either be paying $1200 or $6800 in taxes. Luckily I had a real good year with work last year so my taxes withheld were a lot more than normal which offset what I was going to have to pay. Been living kind of stingy the last few months so I have the funds either way. Just hate dealing with the lame crap that goes along with it all.
Out of Order.jpg
download (4).jpg
images (1).jpg

Thanks for the update Chris. Guess updating the heading article doesn't bump the thread.
I'll try to make it.

I'll probably be in bed, but if I'm still up I'll try to drop in. Working nights right now for the next month. Paychecks are nice, but I'm ready to have some of my solitude life back. :victory:

I'll be late, but it's 1 PM PST 3 PM Central and nobody is here if I'm in the right spot. Starting Easter dinner right now.

Back