• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

GOOGLE MEET FOR MODELER'S ALLIANCE? Who is in?

Shit sorry guys... I got completely sidetracked and forgot about it. Sad part was I think I was at my bench working on the Draken at the time. :bang head

Four modelers attended the Google Meet. John came on a little early and we talked about his big, new hobby garage until Moonpuppy and Paul popped in. If you forgot or didn't make it, no one is ever mad at you. John showed his Italeri Invader and Eduard Yak-3 dual kit progress.
Chris, I am curious about your Draken model!

I would have liked to have visited a bit longer, but needed to attend to my brother and mom whom I was visiting. My visit to Kansas City was good and stopped for a visit with Bob L on the way back. We took a ride around Springfield and he told me some stories about growing up there and his family. Always enjoyable to stop and visit.

And yes, his museum in the basement is undergoing a big renovation with one of the 6ft tall glass display cases full of the figures, vehicles and parts for Logistics. Also, while Bob is still carrying a cane around, for the most part his is getting around almost better than me. Thanks to Bob and Susan for letting me come by for a little while.

I should be home by then, I have a club lunch meeting that day.
3D-bash head.gif

Not sure I can make it. Heading to Tallahassee for the great nephew's graduation from FSU. I might pop in if I'm in the hotel room by then.

Our Joachim reminds me that 9 December is a regular scheduled Plastic Surgeons Meeting. :facepalm:
Google Meet moves to Friday 10 December at 1900 hrs./7:00 PM Central standard time.
Howzatt!?!:bat

My ever humorous friend from Wisconasin, Mark quips "Or for Marines, the big hand is on the 12 and the little hand is on the 7."

Friday December tenth is not good for me: I'll be at Hobby Day during the day and IPMS meeting at night that day. Man, this kills me that I cannot get on to one of these again!

While I can do Friday, what does Saturday the 11th look like for everyone. I wish we had the ability to do voting on this software like we could do with the older software.

I wish we had the ability to do voting on this software like we could do with the older software.
Everyone still does...

Click the drop-down (1) at the top right of the page, then "Create Poll" (2) from the results:

1638742505749.png

Fill out the new pop-up criteria & Save (note that it is set to expire in 7 days so you can do it weekly, or change the closing span):

1638742556923.png

Regards,

I would not wish to sponsor a Google Meet while we are in Marion to visit family and play with our friends. Now, that being said, anybody can sponsor an on-line meeting. Google Meet is free for an hour. For longer meetings they want your $$!
For myself, since I am a Not-Retired person, I shy away from sponsoring the model meetings on "School Nights". Some of us enjoy these meetings so much they run into the wee hours of the night. I'm not naming ANY names! :lol::yipee::lol:

I was busy working away on a build project (computer related) and remembered this being a possible meet night. I guess it just fizzled eh?

I reckon so. In truth, my model mojo was flowing and I just plain forgot. Sorry Guys! Next Thursday night perhaps?
I await the results of the poll.

Link for next Thursday. It seems I am not very good at waiting for the poll results.

Back