• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

GOOGLE MEET FOR MODELER'S ALLIANCE? Who is in?

Mark and John we did miss you at the meeting. Several folks were there including Barney for a change. Always good to see and chat with folks.

John the link as listed in the thread is a problem with me as well. What I end up doing is copy it and paste it in a new browser window. It does something automatic and fires up the "Meet" app and I get in. It didn't work if I just opened the app and pasted the link in place. I think it had something to do with what the app was looking for and what I had to enter into it.

Yeah, Paul, it worked for me before but not this time. I sorta thought I just got there too late after 2 or 3 attempts.

Subscribe to this thread and you'll get email notice.
1636631222163.png

The Watch option is in the upper right of the thread.

Next Friday, 6:30 PM Central time. Drop in when ever it is convenient!

I'll be on vacation (from work), so I will likely be around. If I do any Black Friday shopping, it will be from the comfort of my own couch & laptop. :LOL:

Took yesterday off to attend this months club meeting...though I've got to work today to make up for it. :bang head Worth it though.

Next Friday, 6:30 PM Central time. Drop in when ever it is convenient!
Just for clarification, next Friday being the 26th of Nov right?

I doubt I'll make it as the wife will still be on vacation from work. That means I won't be 'on vacation' from work....

Hey Martin, you guys could always host one yourselves, you and Paddy and if the timing is right I could probably make it in my AM.

That is the biggest problem with our members in other countries. Their time zones are so far off it isn't easy peasy to be around and join in. I personally would like to meet those in Europe and S. Africa, or even Australia and stay up or get up at a weird time to do so. Especially so if it were on a weekend. All it takes is the desire to do so.

Once again, stuff came up. Wife was on vacation and so we were doing some shopping on line for some much needed things. Maybe next time.

Back