• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

GOOGLE MEET FOR MODELER'S ALLIANCE? Who is in?

Well that's Date night but we'll see what's happening by then. Hell we're generally home by 6 anyway. :rotf
I don't date anymore. The women here in Memphis are either members of the Hippo family or the Badger / Mongoose families. Not interested.

Besides.....

Girlfriend vs no Girlfriend.jpg

They changed it to Friday Bruce. I could've done Thursday as well, but I'll be hosting Hobby Day at the Hal;l all day Friday.

I don't date anymore. The women here in Memphis are either members of the Hippo family or the Badger / Mongoose families. Not interested.

Besides.....

View attachment 140862
The same picture can be used to show "Grandchildren" vs "No Grandchildren". The Lord promises there is one perfect person for us all. It took me 56 years to find the one for me. then two, she chose me. Keep up your personal hygiene and your spirits!!

This one!

Thanks Rhino for entertaining me for an hour as we waited for others to join. totally screwed up what time it started. :blink :lol:

Had a good discussion and hopefully next call I'll be showing off the shop.

If you miss the Google Meet or can't make it, I understand.
Some guys don't want to join and I respect that. It's a little like joining the Site. Fun cannot be forced on people.
I invited several Plastic Surgeons, but got no takers. No hard feelings.

5 M/A members dropped by. We saw John's big new hobby space garage progress and a very special, cool (sorta-secret) airplane he's building. We chatted about Bob's new model shed, Paul's floors, my ancient 12-gauge shotgun, Helios' new P-Phantoms while he modeled diligently all the while. Teresa's lighted 1/300 wooden puzzle-model RMS Titanic cruised by a couple of times. Almost everything I made is on display here already.

There will be more on-line meetings that aren't strictly just for modeling subjects. I should remember to have supper before we begin.

That is cool; I'm glad things went so well. I was at Hobby Day trying to make some progress on my current projects this past Friday. Don't have internet access at the Hall, nor a computer.

I also figured out that I can only access Google Meets on my PC which is in the living room. No way to access on any tablet or anything to join while sitting in my Hobby Room. Won't do much building if that is the case... At least on Zoom, I can use my tablet.

That is cool; I'm glad things went so well. I was at Hobby Day trying to make some progress on my current projects this past Friday. Don't have internet access at the Hall, nor a computer.

I also figured out that I can only access Google Meets on my PC which is in the living room. No way to access on any tablet or anything to join while sitting in my Hobby Room. Won't do much building if that is the case... At least on Zoom, I can use my tablet.
My old Samsung works just fine Mark. It does Zoom and Meet both with no problem using my in house wifi from the land line.

Cool. I have an Ipad, so I'll check to see if it will work on that. Maybe I can be on the next one that is not scheduled during a Hobby Day. There is noi wi-fi anywhere around that Hobby Day hall, and I have no data plan for it. Besides, I'm always so busy at Hobby Day either helping host, building my own models or playing games that I wouldn't be able to stay on a chat. Then there is the noise factor....

Back