• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Going to be in Secaucus NJ Sept 10 thru 14 anyone care to meet up?

Heavens Eagle

I am going up for some training and will be in Secaucus NJ this coming week. If there is someone in the area that would like to meet up for dinner etc. PM me.

On another note, yesterday I FINALLY emptied my storage out. My old '77 beetle is now in it's new home in my garage where it will start getting some TLC in the near future.

Old bug new home.jpg

The 4 casters make moving it around and makes it so that I can keep it out of the way when not working on it.

Used to be my old area,until I moved south 5 years ago.

Most of the good model shops in the area closed up.

Yeah, not going to have time nor ability to check out any hobby shops, and would have no way to get the kits home if I did. Was thinking dinner and a drink maybe.

Typical for me, a month late. It would have been a 30 minute drive.
Well Saúl, I will be going up there again sometime around next March. This time I am planning on driving. To HE double hockey sticks with the airlines and all their crap. I am planning on taking some vacation and visiting some museums on the way back. Dulles and Dayton come to mind. :hmm:
We can PM when times gets closer and see if we can catch up.

Back