• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Go Big or Go Home

moon puppy

Administrator
Staff member
Thinkin' about my mulligan for this. I got till Nov right?
I got a project I've been collecting stuff for, had one started and the paint crazed on me.
Think I'll get a startup photo later today after chores.

Sorry tease this, I really wanted to smoke it over and as hot as it was out in the yard smokin' I did.

I'm going with the Razorback P-47D !!

1592081990865.png

Barrels
1592082015632.png

And Resin

1592082033185.png

No clue which scheme I'm going with at this point.

I started one several years ago and doing the Alclad treatment I guess I didn't let the black cure long enough because it cracked. I'll be thinkin' my options on this one. Probably will go OD over NG, who knows, might oil it up. :bang head

Knowing my luck, Tamiya will release one when i'm half way through.

Last edited:
Sweet! I have a feeling I'm not going to make it for this campaign. I have to find another model choice. Yours will be fun to watch.

I have got such a mental hang up on this build I don't know why. Maybe, like on the 1:32 Trumpy Mustang, as soon as I get going with it Tamiya released a brand new kit that was far and away superior?
I'm punting again to....

Back