• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Get Dialed In

Dials, what Dials? :popcorn

This is great looking stuff. Just what I'm looking for on that big 1:24 scale Huey that come with the decal IP.

Dials, what Dials? :popcorn

This is great looking stuff. Just what I'm looking for on that big 1:24 scale Huey that come with the decal IP.

You plan on building that massive Revell beast? I see those dials will soon be out in 1/48 well looks like I might be buying some.

Yeah Ryan, one day, some time. I did both the Gunship and Evac versions when they first came out and thought even back then how much more could be done to them.

Thanks, everybody! This really is nice stuff. I have an AR196 that this will have to go into someday!

Re: Review submission: airscale PE detail sets

CHUK ,

WoW ! Nice Brass ! Component P.E. great idea !! Great graphics on th Review !!

:drinks

\m/ :erik

Yeah Ryan, one day, some time. I did both the Gunship and Evac versions when they first came out and thought even back then how much more could be done to them.

So this means you gone do another ones? :D
And a bigger one? :ro: :ro: :ro:

Thanks you! You make a Huey fan very happy! :mpup

Great review and as always, love the artwork!! ( :woohoo:

Thanks, everybody! This really is nice stuff. I have an AR196 that this will have to go into someday!

I've got one of those 196'rs myself! They would look great in it!

Back