• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

German Markings for ISAF

Leopard2

I just wanted to buy a set of German ISAF markings from Perfect-Scale in Germany. The decals cost EUR 4.20 but the shipping was EUR 8.00. So I decided not to order. Does anybody know if other companies make decals for the ISAF mission?

Thanks,
Joe

Echelon would have been the best bet, but they have nothing for German ISAF troops. Maybe you could write them and see if anything is in the works. They are here

Then theres Peddinghaus, but I the decals I found where 1/72. You could look through the list here and maybe find something here

Other than that I really dont know who would make them.
James

Thanks James. I happened to stumble on Bison Decals today that make ISAF markings. Now I am trying to find a company that carries them here in the States. I found a company called Lucky Models that sells them for $6.99 and free shipping but they are out of stock right now and seems to be somewhere in Asia so I am not sure what to make out of that. I also contacted CRM Models out of St. Louis and see if he can get those and bring to the Rochester, Mn contest next month were he usually attends as a vendor there.

Thanks James. I happened to stumble on Bison Decals today that make ISAF markings. Now I am trying to find a company that carries them here in the States. I found a company called Lucky Models that sells them for $6.99 and free shipping but they are out of stock right now and seems to be somewhere in Asia so I am not sure what to make out of that. I also contacted CRM Models out of St. Louis and see if he can get those and bring to the Rochester, Mn contest next month were he usually attends as a vendor there.
Sprue Brothers sells Bison. http://store.spruebrothers.com/bison-decals-c449.aspx

Dont see any, but Raymond answers emails really quickly. They might get it for you.
James

Back