• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Gator's Paint Mask has changed to Gator's Model Studio

Kenny Loup

In 2021, due to the cost of hosting a website, Gator's Paint Masks changed hosts and name. It became Gator's Model Studio. Earlier this year, I sold my paint mask library to an online company. The company will make an announcement of the launch of what is now their line of paint masks. It will no longer be under "Gator's". In the past couple of years, I have experimented with printing waterslide decals on my laser printer. I purchased a 'Ghost White' toner cartridge to print white. While not completely opaque, I did provide multiples for customers who would layer the decals between coats of clear to get the level of opaqueness they needed. I realize that this is totally unacceptable and am no longer offering the creation of water slide decals. My sales are back to what it started out as, a water based glue for photo etch and clear parts. I will tell you that Mig offers an outstanding alternative to Gator's Grip Hobby Glue.

Mig Ultra Glue

Bummer things did not work out how you hoped. Gater glue is still my fav. I have some of the Mig stuff and it is now a thick paste almost like a sloppy glue stick. Yours is still liquidy and works very well for what I do.
James

Kenny thanks for posting and glad to see you online. The Decals you sent me are great, I gave you the wrong size and I should have researched more to make sure.
Hope to see you building again also!

Kenny while you're promoting Migs glue I'll post a link to your site also

This was a wake up for me that, in the end, I'm just a sign painter. I know paint and vinyl. I am outside of my ability and equipment with waterslide decals. What may be okay for me, is not okay for others. Again, my apologies for the poor quality of the decals.

Kenny, I'm thrilled that you are still here. I bookmarked your new site. As for your glue, I don't want an alternative; I'll keep using your glue as it is the best I've encountered. To me, Mig's products are over priced for what you get; and his weathering products are too heavy and harsh for models in my scale so I don't buy from him. Keep your glue coming man! I always get it whenever I can!

Back