• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

FUZZY DICE FOR BOB LETTERMAN

MrT

Master at Arms
Staff member
Last week after Bob posted pictures of the tiny pool table with que sticks and pool balls. I told him enough was enough if he was going to do that kind of stuff then I would put fuzzy dice in my M113. They are kinda hard to see, but here they are Bob :laugh:

Terry :laugh:

dsc04575_2_20101006_1417569998.jpg

That could be some great noseart..Well it IS Great nose art, just have to find something to put it on!

moon puppy wrote:
That could be some great noseart..Well it IS Great nose art, just have to find something to put it on!

I've got 48 scale B-29 "BOMBER" it could go on.

Terry ;)

Mr. T

Th Fuzzy Dice are Waaay Cool !!

You lookin for a Pin-Up ??

572_l_1_20101006_1747022350.jpg

Ann Margret it was Really one of hers that was distributed in Vietnam in th late 60's !!

ERIK

Whoa Terry,

I thought you were joking!! Cool! You really did it! You did a great job on that M-113 BTW!

I don't know how I overlooked this!

OK, my turn now!

Bob

Alright Terry,

I just posted my answer to your dice on the masterclass thread, Something really different.

Your turn!

Bob

bob letterman wrote:
Alright Terry,

I just posted my answer to your dice on the masterclass thread, Something really different.

Your turn!

Bob

BOB,

Is that th Bathroom you are talking about ? WOW !! AWESOME ! Very Cool. & This coming from one who is a Plumber by trade ! Very Cool ! (y) (y)

ERIK

bob letterman wrote:
Alright Terry,

Your turn!

Bob

That was a cool idea!!

Ok I'm up!! This is fun!

Terry :laugh:

Back