• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

From Russia With Love Sign Up

moon puppy

Administrator
Staff member
I'm in, maybe do another Mig, or an IL2. :coolio I'll probably wait till later to start though, plenty of time to get in!

Count me in, I have an LA-7 I would like to build :)

start_001a.jpg

Cheers, Christian B)

All I do is Yak about my sharkmouths but I have a few Yaks that need milking, um, building. Much later as I have two to finish first (Russian M4A2 76 for Shelf Queen and P-400 for Second Chance).

Regards,

All i've got in the stash is the Bronco SU 152

Tony lee

Note to you Tony. The gun mount is a PITA to put together. I'm sure you'll do better than I did, but it is the only step I had issues with (shelved the project problems).
James

I'm very interested in this campaign, Although I'm not too sure what I'll build as about half of my collection is Russian Aircraft or tanks. My first thought is one of the Trumpeter PT-76 kits, then do an aircraft.

:)

James

Interesting, especially as I have plenty to choose from (all in 1/48) :hmmm

A-20G, P-40E, P-39Q, Yak-7A, Yak-9, Yak-3, MiG-3, LaGG-3, I-16, IL-2m3, La-5, La-5f/FN, La-7, P-47D...

Interesting, especially as I have plenty to choose from (all in 1/48) :hmmm

A-20G, P-40E, P-39Q, Yak-7A, Yak-9, Yak-3, MiG-3, LaGG-3, I-16, IL-2m3, La-5, La-5f/FN, La-7, P-47D...
A P47 in Russian colors would be cool to see.

P-47 will have to wait in queue - my son started now the FW-190, next in order is the Hobby Boss 1/48 P-47D (Bubbletop). When he begins his i will start parallel mine P-47D (Razorback). :)

For this campaign most likely will choose the A-20G from 51 MTAP Baltic Fleet Aviation

1_11_b1.jpg

or P-39Q Capt. Pavel Kutakhov from 19 GIAP

1_24.jpg

I have not decided yet... :hmmm

My local model club is doing a Mig-21 build so where better to post progress.....

Trumpeter 1/48 Mig-21F-13 in North Vietnam markings. Neomega cockpit and Eduard "Brassin" wheels. The resin goodies are new releases from both companies......

BTW, have not built a Mig-21 kit since the mid 1970's....

Back