• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Font colour & density in replies and IM changed?

Tankbuilder

Hello there.

Has the forum had changes made to it within the last few days? I ask because the font whenever i type something including this post is such a light colour and density/saturation that it's very hard to see. This is something that I only saw today. Once the posts are made and then viewd the viewing font for them is the normal black on white and is quite visible. What's happened to give the light colour and desity to the font?

Thanks and cheers

Yes, a major upgrade to the site. The colour thing with the text should be fixed now.
James

Hello there.

Has the forum had changes made to it within the last few days?

That's about as big a understatement I've seen in a while... :geek :rotf

Peter we're basically sitting on a brand new website. The core software that drives our little community was completely wiped out and replaced.

James and I fixed the text color issue last night (we think its now panzer grey, or german gray. :soldier ..). If you still see very light color text on this forum you need to clear your cache on your browser.

Here's a link explaining how do to this http://www.wikihow.com/Clear-Your-Browser%27s-Cache

Let me know.

I was having that problem too, but I assumed it was being looked at, as I typed this I saw that the problem was solved on my end. Good work Bob and James! :yipee

You might have to clear your cache. Then it should be okay.
James

Yep, you were right. Working correctly now !

Thanks James :D

Cheers, Christian B)

Shalom.

Thanks to all of you for your help. It seems that this issue is greater in IE than it is in Firefox.

To Moonpuppy.

Sorry about making duplicate topics in a couple of sub-forums. I suffer from extreme debilitating fatigue. It seems to really be doing a number on my concentration and short term memory. I'll try and be more careful in future about creating any one topic in more than one sub-forum.

To all.

Thanks for being so willing to share your massive collective fount of knowledge and also for your generosity. You folks really do brighten my days.

Happy successful modelling and cheers from Peter

No problem Peter, don't worry about it. Not like someone accidentally deleted like 60 of our most prolific posters in a single mouse click...

Like I said on the PM, the text in both Firefox and IE should be the exact same. James said it's German Grey, I think Panzer...:mpup

If your IE is still showing the really light color refresh your browser cache.

Back