• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Felicia

The shadows keep getting deeper. I am starting to clean up some rough looking areas now.
1000013319.jpg
1000013318.jpg
1000013317.jpg
1000013316.jpg
1000013315.jpg

Looking real good Greg!
The front looks quite nice. Just a thought on the back part that is almost all black, seems like if there is light there even blue, you should have a "hint" of flesh tone and the other colors even if only as different shades of blue. Seems like the skin should be lighter than the purple top and it seems just black. (back of right arm and shoulder)

Seems like I read on one of the sites that if in doubt take a penlight and place it where you plan on the light coming from and use it to determine lighted, shadows, and other lighting effects.

Looking real good Greg!
The front looks quite nice. Just a thought on the back part that is almost all black, seems like if there is light there even blue, you should have a "hint" of flesh tone and the other colors even if only as different shades of blue. Seems like the skin should be lighter than the purple top and it seems just black. (back of right arm and shoulder)

Seems like I read on one of the sites that if in doubt take a penlight and place it where you plan on the light coming from and use it to determine lighted, shadows, and other lighting effects.
Excellent point! That's the kind of feedback I needed. Thank you. I set up light from the front to see shadows but only reflected light for the back.

Nicely done Greg! I think that was a good suggestion by Paul to use a pen light to see where the shadows would be but I think you did a great job!

:vgood:

Back