• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Felicia

Greg Kimsey

It is time for a model building break. This is Felicia, a 1:10 sculpt by Ben Douglas at Ritual Casting and 3D printed by me. There are several versions of her to chose from: a Cat tail and ears, a Fox tail and ears (which is how she is assembled here), and a "normal" cyborg woman in a skirt, all in SFW and NSFW versions. I do SFW versions usually. She seems like a "furry",... you know, those folks that dress and identify as animals? Or ...she might be a bounty hunter on a planet of fox people. I have her primed, shaded, and highlighted. I will start with some transparent washy block-ins as soon as I decide on colors and lighting. I am not that great with "other source lighting" or "object source lighting" (I can never remember what OSL stands for), but want to possibly have a blue moon-ish or neon sign light from one side and maybe a street lamp light source on the other (?). Honestly, I am never sure and make it up as I go along. Suggestions are welcome! I will try to post WIP reports as I go along.
1000013200.jpg
1000013199.jpg
1000013198.jpg
1000013197.jpg

Back