• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

EVERYTHING IS "JAKE" "FINISHED"

MrT

Master at Arms
Staff member
My project will be a Hasegawa 1/72 Jake float plane. This is an old kit so lets see what I can do with it in the 28 days I have left. Here are my start pictures.

Terry B)

DSC07262.JPG

DSC07264.JPG

DSC07265.JPG

B)

Re: EVERYTHING IS "JAKE"

Dear Terry.

...nice plane!...hope to an excelent job...best!

Luiz.

I built that exact same kit in the same boxing at the beginning of last year. I don't recall any issues other than the decals were somewhat fragile.

:popcorn

I built that exact same kit in the same boxing at the beginning of last year. I don't recall any issues other than the decals were somewhat fragile.

:popcorn

I appears to be pretty straight forward, but if there is a way to mess up a plane I can find it. :laugh: One of the things I like is that I can open the engine cowling. :evil:

Terry B)

Re: EVERYTHING IS "JAKE" "UPDATE 1"

Thanks guys!

Ok Randy here we go. I set down last night and wired and plumbed the engine. Here are some pictures of what it looks like. For a size comparison look at the screw head in the work bench.

Terry B)

DSC07266.JPG

DSC07267.JPG

DSC07268.JPG

DSC07269.JPG

DSC07270.JPG

B)

Where did you get that huge screw, Terry? :laugh:

I always knew Terry was missing a BIG screw :yipee

Great work :popcorn