• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Egyptian Sharkmouth.

Plastik Smurff

Found this kit in the back of my pile so this look's like a good place to build it.
Took the photo of this earlier then got caught up on other builds.
IMAG0606.jpg

IMAG0608.jpg

IMAG0607.jpg

The moldings look ok if a little simple on detail but we shall see how it goes.

Had another look at the kit and I'am a little disappointed at a lack of detail on the IP panel so I think I may get the Eduard set for the pit just to tart it up a bit.But in saying that the moldings are crisp and the outer panels look good.

Egyptian Sharkmouth Part 2. Please.

https://www.modelersalliance.com/forum/warhawks-on-the-war-path/149977-egyptian-sharkmouth

May I please have this build moved over here please oh mighty Mod's :D :D :notworthy

Ok,let's have another crack at this.I was waiting for a P/E set for this but it was taking forever to come into stock and then I forgot about this build so I will finish this as a OBB build.
The pit is very plain on detail so a little paint and a wash and that's all for it.

DSC_0097_resize.jpg

DSC_0098_resize.jpg

DSC_0096_resize.jpg

DSC_0099_resize.jpg

There is a little seam work to be done judging by the test fit so that will keep me busy till my new airbrush arrives tomorrow then the paint begins.

Progress to date.

A little filler and riveting was needed here.

DSC_0102resize.jpg

Also on the cowling seam.

DSC_0101resize.jpg

And along the obligatory top spine. About 10 minutes of rescribing and riveting in all.

DSC_0100resize.jpg

DSC_0105resize.jpg

DSC_0107resize.jpg

Coat of colour on.

DSC_0111resize.jpg

As this bird has been playing in the big sand box I sprayed lightend patches of Dark Earth randomly around.
The pic's do not show this clearly but it has lifted the colour a bit.

DSC_0112resize.jpg

DSC_0113resize.jpg

Kurt.

Back