• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Eduards/Hasegawa 1/72 b25

Mo_

Decent fit. The nose was problematic..got it to flow with the shape of the kit best I could. Not doing the dry brushing as there is way to much masking on this paint job. Metallic paint is AKs extreme metal paint. I added some lead weight in the nose area, hopefully it's enough.
20220821_130121.jpg

20220828_135913.jpg

20220828_135833.jpg

Shiny!

What is the story with the side guns removed? Just curious. I know that some planes had them and others they were either removed or not installed.
Hunh 128.jpg

It's been said the muzzle blast of the cheek mounted .50's caused degradation to the loomium skin of the airplane. There was a field mod to install blast plates to protect the skin. Are 8 forward-firing machine guns not enough? Imagine the unwary young Shoki driver that makes a head-on pass at a flying buzzsaw like this one? Seinaru tawagoto!

Back