• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Dragon Pz.Kpfw.IV Ausf.G Early

Looking awesome as usual. And funny enough I had nachos for supper. Wish a beer had been there too. :)
James

...well done Mike...very good coverage...super clean too!

Thanks for sharing............Luiz. :drinks

looking good mike! :popcorn

but ...

1288304885-tres_hombres_.jpg

who puked on the table?

Taco schnitzen and nachogrubers instead? :laugh: Thank you, friends!! :drinks Have to work today, so no updates.

Hello friends! I got a little paint on the IV, between too much other stuff to do! AK Interactive Dunkelgelb Highlite over the panel centers to give a little interest to the monochromatic yellow.

IMG_5115.JPG

IMG_5116.JPG

IMG_5117.JPG

Humbrol 113 Rust on the muffler.

IMG_5118.JPG

IMG_5120.JPG

I let it dry yesterday and added a coat of SIN Industries The Filter Brown for Dark Yellow, followed by Ochre for Grey Sand. Subtle shift in the colors.

IMG_5123.JPG

IMG_5122.JPG

IMG_5124.JPG

I'll let these dry tonight and then shoot a coat of Future to seal the surface for the decals and pin washes. Thanks for checking this out! :drinks

Dear Mike.

...I enjoyed a lot the effects that were done...you´re on the right way...congratulations!

Best! :drinks

Luiz.

Hello friends! I got a little paint on the IV, between too much other stuff to do! AK Interactive Dunkelgelb Highlite over the panel centers to give a little interest to the monochromatic yellow.

IMG_5115.JPG

IMG_5116.JPG

IMG_5117.JPG

Humbrol 113 Rust on the muffler.

IMG_5118.JPG

IMG_5120.JPG

I let it dry yesterday and added a coat of SIN Industries The Filter Brown for Dark Yellow, followed by Ochre for Grey Sand. Subtle shift in the colors.

IMG_5123.JPG

IMG_5122.JPG

IMG_5124.JPG

I'll let these dry tonight and then shoot a coat of Future to seal the surface for the decals and pin washes. Thanks for checking this out! :drinks

I really like this! :popcorn

Hey MIKE ,

Oh Yeah Big Daddy !! She's lookin Phat !! I dig it ! Lookin forward to th weathering !! She is a tiny lil' Panzer

Mmmmm... Did someone mention Tacos & Beer .. Look out for th Cheese Sneeze ... :rotf

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rq7z3j-8L04​

Thanks, guys! I've been pecking away at the detail painting, etc. and got all the assembly done.

IMG_5145.JPG

Lots of touch ups necessary!

IMG_5140.JPG

IMG_5141.JPG

IMG_5142.JPG

Planning to finish it up tomorrow. B) :drinks

Back