• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Dragon Pz.Kpfw.IV Ausf.G Early

Iron Mike

Master At Arms And Resident Curmudgeon
Howdy, folks! Sorry for my tardiness, that work thing got in the way! I have never built a Panzer IV that wasn't a Brummbar, so I decided to go with this little gem from Dragon.

IMG_5073.JPG

IMG_5071.JPG

IMG_5072.JPG

LOTS of stuff in the box!

IMG_5074.JPG

IMG_5075.JPG

Little, huh?

IMG_5076.JPG

I have also never done an all yellow build, so lots of firsts with this one!

:drinks

A Panzer IV,yummy,with a bit of salt and pepper![or was that steak] :gogo

looking forward to this one,Mike!

Greetings,Ron.

Thank you, my friends! :drinks I started messing with this yesterday, while my wife was on the computer.

IMG_5090.JPG

Before I knew it, it's ready for paint!

IMG_5091.JPG

IMG_5092.JPG

IMG_5093.JPG

The road wheels are separate from the tires, so painting them is easy! Good thing, because I already look like this!!

Jim_Ignatowski%7E0.jpg

I don't know, Alex!??!

(y)

Looking good Mike! You did all the fun stuff first.

Oh could you please comb your hair.

B)

This one is from the Dragon Armor Pro Series, all the parts fit quite well and NO REVERSED PART NUMBERS IN THIS ONE!! :eek:hmy: :eek:hyeah Just came in from the garage, everything has a nice coat of Vallejo Dark Yellow primer. Now about those road wheels...

MMMMMM, tacos AND beer! :yipee

Fresh from the primer booth.

IMG_5101.JPG

Vallejo Dark Yellow Primer and the world's easiest road wheels!! Two piece, tire and wheel insert, no masking!!

IMG_5102.JPG

IMG_5103.JPG

IMG_5104.JPG

And now for those tacos and beer!! :drinks

1288304885-tres_hombres_.jpg

:drinks

Back