• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Dragon King Tiger

The J's Work molds came from Lucky Model and the Hydrocal is Woodland Scenics, available anywhere that sells train stuff. I got mine at Hobby Lobby, with a 40% off coupon making it about $6 B)

Thank you, everyone!! A Great Big Thank You to Reconron for reminding me this campaign was ending soon, so sliding in under the wire...

IMG_5849.JPG

IMG_5852.JPG

IMG_5854.JPG

IMG_5856.JPG

IMG_5855.JPG

IMG_5851.JPG

The base is walnut, finished with clear satin polyurethane. The cobbles were painted with El Cheapo Flat Black spray paint and dusted with pigments. This was a very fun build, tried some new stuff and really enjoyed sharing it with you! In the words of The Great One, "How sweet it is!"

Jackie_Gleason.jpg

:drinks

Awesome stuff Mike. I just got some of the J's works molds myself and cant wait to try them. Really love the look of this.
James

Glad you could finish this one in time,Mike!
Another piece of armor you can be proud of...looks GREAT! (y) (y) (y)

Greetings,Ron.

Hey Mike good thing you tip me off about this one,would have over looked it for sure.

Time for one that's "Down and Dirty" bud.

Nice camo too

Tony lee

Back