• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Dr. John's Stugs

moon puppy

Administrator
Staff member
I'm drafting Dr. John as campaign advisor for a Stug campaign. What about it John, you game?

I don't have a one but I'm game for it. Haven't done one in the "modern era", I remember one when I was a child. Probably old Tamyia kit.

Damn, you're pulling me in!

Does anything fit my collection though?
:hmmm

StugAusfGOstfront19441.jpg

StugShark0AusfGOstfront1944.jpg

Stugshark1.jpg

StuGshark2.jpg

Before
Stugshark3.jpg

After
Stugshark4.jpg

They ALL do!

Regards,

B) I'm very interested but I don't think I have the time, unless I was allowed to enter just to paint and finish my Stub on a flat car build?

:idonno
Ian

I could do this. I have a Stu42 or whatever it is called that I never did. I stopped doing German for awhile since it seemed EVERYONE was doing WWII German armor! Then Dora came along, and I stopped doing German again since I was burned out on it doing Dora. I might as well start this and get more of my German stuff built, especially since I finally have a Dicker Max to build (but not for this Campaign).

I'd be in. I know I have a few 1/35 StuGs in the stash, including more AM than I can count, but I'm not sure if they haven't been started at some point.

I do have a 1/48 unopened though, so I could jump in with that.

Looks like there are nine who are in. Maybe there would be more interest if stugs had wings eh?

Terry :bang head

He just popped in out of the clear blue, i didn't put him up to it. Maybe if we say his name enough...

Back