• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

DOLLAR'S VENTURA, Minicraft's PV-1 in 1/72

Okay folks..... I'm back on this one! I pulled it off the shelf this morning, and shelved the Merkava. I'll have an update and some pics in the near future. I believe the slump/rut is behind me now. :v

I got some time at the bench today..... I know it looks rough, because it is! But I have hopes that some TLC will make a respectable build outta this not so great start. Yeah the pics suck, it's hard to get any contrast with an all white subject.

IMG_0012-1.jpg

IMG_0011-1.jpg

Nothing much to report.....fill-sand, fill-sand......ad nausium. I can't wait to get to some gray primer, this white styrene is so hard on the eyes. I just thought I'd post a little something to let you know I'm still in this.

Why not go ahead and prime it and sand some more as needed. Might break up the strain on the eyes. :mpup

MAN that's some thin plastic. I know you showed it earlier but MAN, that's some thin plastic.

Looking good Greg. :popcorn

I'm still banging away at this. Nothing great and certainly nothing to show just yet. I'm still time deprived but I will get some time off from work between now and the deadline so I can her done.

Just to let ya'll know I'm still on it.

Okay... I know I've been lagging behind on this. In my usual rush to finish by the due date I'm going to try to git er done.

Sorry for being so long on this and for being out of touch. Life has some bumps and My mojo let me down some this past year. But I'm coming back.... fair warning to you guys.

So here she is on the way to the paint shop. (really my cellar, dark damp and dirty).

IMG_0007-1.jpg

IMG_0006-1.jpg

IMG_0005-1.jpg

Back