• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Do you need a PE bending tool?

For those interested.

Ted, the engineer behind the Fender Bender we used to make has designed a 3d printable version for an online contest.

It'll be free to anyone who wants it.

I did a version a few years back to make in ABS resin, but decided against the hassle of it. But anyone with access to a printer would probably be very happy with this one.

Very nice find James . Just so happens I have been watching some of his build videos the last couple of weeks. He has some valuable pointers in them . Very helpful .

I just wish he would learn to speak English more clearly . I had to go back numerous times and try to figure out what he was talking about :hmmm

I also watched the soldering and resin videos. Always refreshing to see someone else's approach on how to do things . (y)

I'll look for more latter . Cheers, Christian B)

Budget bender. Right up my alley! May have to try making one (or something similar) in the future. Thanks for sharing.

Back