• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

DML Focke-Wulf

tomwes wrote:
MP you are correct!!! I focused on the long nose and fuselage extension and thought "Dora".
Ken, everyone's comments are spot on other than mine :blush:, so you really do have a winner there, looks great!

Tom

You didn't see the part about me cheating? :woohoo: :evil:

Well,

I've been struggling with these old decals and haven't gotten the front cockpit glass figured out yet. The decals either fall apart on me or fight like they're an inch thick. I'm slowly getting there though, once I get some swastikas on the tail I can hit it with a clear coat and start some weathering.

:whhh

tnt-fw2_20100305_1276600654.jpg

tnt-fw_20100305_1971513188.jpg

sharkmouth wrote:
Ken,

I never got the e-mail but I do have the swastikas for sure!

Regards,

Hey Saul,

we actually conversed via PM's that day, although you did mention something about trying to figure out how to get it to your e-mail? I should still have all the PM's saved and might even have your e-mail from prior talks.

randy_ditton wrote:
Hi Ken, You really building a flying thingy????? Actually it looks real good Ken

Randy

Thanks Randy,

...and yes I do build 1/72 aircraft from time to time, perhaps two a year? They make a nice change of pace and look cool on their own shelf.

*I've also been known to model NASCAR and Star Wars too!

:peace

Well Ken,

I got your decals... I will check to see if I have your postal address and send them out.

Regards,

No worries, I'm a slow builder. B)

Just let me know if I need to re-send the info via e-mail, I'm pretty sure my SMW account has your e-mail addy saved.

As an aside, it appears you an I have the same method of filing away information that we may need in the future. We once traded a Stug smart kit for the M2A1 smart kit so we should both already have each others snail mail addy, bet I can't find yours either.

*in fact, the kit I am currently building from right now is the one, I can tell by the occasional blue/green ink part numbers on some of the loose pieces.

:laugh: :woohoo: :laugh:

Back