• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Diorama waggonfabrik für Salonwagen (1:35)

Hi guys!!!

The past year this work was started.
4 meters x 90 cm (157,5" x 35,4"more or less)

I put this link for old photos of the process...

The past steps

And last steps are...

I have begun to mount the bases of the sidewalks and the bases of the buildings by means of sheet of cork of 5 mm of thickness.

In the 1st module I have made marked the space of access to the industrial enclosure, taking care of the continuity of the sidewalks with regard to the 2nd module...

I have left the whole diorama in the floor to be able to extract photos of the total set and that could appreciate the sensation that will have...

The next episode will be the process initiates of paved (with cobbles), that will be tedious and slow, but I expect to obtain a good final result. This episode is important because it will be the person in charge of whom continuity exists between four modules...

I hope you like it...

Yago.

Wow! :notworthy that's a big diorama! (y) (y)
Nice layout of the tracks, are you scratchbuilding the "thing that change tracks" not sure about the name in english :idonno

Switch, turnout or set of points, according to Wiki. I always thought turnout was a term coined by
model railroaders...anyways...

What a project! Hope to see more updates soon!!

Tom

Back