• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Diorama "Stalingrad 1942" finished !

Hi all,

after a long absence due to work and other things :vmad I want to share with you my last project: a new diorama sets in Stalingrad, during 1942.

This is what will take place (follows an house corner and 8 figures, already painted), a Panzer 38 (t) ausf. G, made some years ago and finaly has a place... Sorry for bad pics but I've taken at the time I made model with an old camera, not digital one.

[/UR

This is the base with cobblestones road and sidewalks..

[URL=http://s277.photobucket.com/user/Legio_Italica/media/Diorama%20Stalingrado/file_zps37206def.jpg.html]

Next pics the house corner....

I hope you like it.

Stay tunes !!
acigar.gif

Cheers :)
Masimo

Diorama "Stalingrad 1942"

Looking cool. That base looks pretty sweet also. Nice work (y) (y) (y)
James

Whoa there hoss...just kinda breezed over that "base with cobblestones road and sidewalks.." Did you make that or is that a product someone produces, what painting did you do to it?

Details man!

:popcorn

Many thanks guys.

Cobblestones and sidewalks are old kits from Verlinden, already colored; need only cuts and weathering.

Cheers
Massimo

Looking good, Massimo, good to have you back at the bench! (y)

Hi,

another update: the house corner and base with first debris.

Any suggestions will be much appreciates...and thanks for looking :)

Cheers :cheer:
Massimo

Very colorful, nice job! Though maybe not enough dust and debris considering it's a blown out building?

Yes, I will put more when house corner will be in place... This is the first layout.

Thank you for your comment.

Massimo

Diorama "Stalingrad 1942" updated 18/5/2013

Hi all,

this is the final layout with stones and debris. Next step: I wiil paint it and weather it. The same for cobblestones road.

Thanks for looking and for suggestions.

Massimo

Hi all,

this is the final layout with stones and debris. Next step: I wiil paint it and weather it. The same for cobblestones road.

Thanks for looking and for suggestions.

Massimo

(y)

I like it! Really think you need some rubble on the sidewalk against the building. Looks like someone has been there cleaning up already. Especially like under the sandbagged window. Colors are great, really gritty

Hey this is looking great (y) (y) (y)

Isnt the building Italeri ? Youve made it fantastic with the painting did you fill the insides with plaster or something as I recall they were hollow inside ? Cant wait to see more

Back