• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Diorama "Stalingrad 1942" finished !

Diorama "Stalingrad 1942" updated 18/5/2013

Many thanks guys for your comments.

Bob: I will put some more debris on the sidewalk when all accessories will be in place.

Andy: yes, it is an Italeri building. I filled walls inside with plasticard.

Cheers
Massimo

Diorama "Stalingrad 1942" updated 30/06/2013

Hi guys,

finally I've finished the base: only some added and it will be ready for tank and figures.

As always any comments are welcome and thanks in advance.

Cheers :cheer:
Massimo

Looks good! Maybe add a little more random rubble on the sidewalks and scatter some in the street? (y)

I like the painting and the colors! Can't wait to see other aspects of the diorama come together.

Terry B)

Im thinking a randomly placed brick and spots of fine rubble in the road but the odd plank of wood as I hope you dont mind me saying that I agree with previous posts that it looks a little too clean,

However I am liking it a lot and looking forward to completion

Looking good Massimo! (y)
Using these old Tamiya and Italeri figures it still looks great.

Greetings,Ron.

B) Nice little scene.
Great job on the Italieri building. Colors are vivid and striking against the grey.
Might be nice to add a little more dust / dirt to the street though ? Stalingrad was a city with many dirt roads, plus the city was pounded even before the Germans entered. Just a suggestion.

Ian.

Back