• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Diorama "Morocco 1943"

Diorama "Morocco 1943" using Tamiya's Quad Gun Tractor and Master Box's Commonwealth AFV Crew - by "Art Instructor":

m56-056.jpg

m56-057.jpg

m56-058.jpg

m56-059.jpg

m56-060.jpg

m56-061.jpg

m56-062.jpg

m56-063.jpg

m56-064.jpg

m56-065.jpg

m56-066.jpg

m56-067.jpg

m56-068.jpg

m56-069.jpg

m56-070.jpg

This is from my latest page:

http://www.falconbbs.com/model56a.htm

Comments and suggestions are welcome! :)

Figures are very expressive, I like them. Art Instructor is maybe the most talented of your crew I think. only thing that distracts me is the lack of tracks in the sand, we can see the weighted effect of the tires into the sand but no tracks. I don't know, maybe a sand storm came along and blew them away.. :mpup

Re: Diorama

moon puppy wrote:
Figures are very expressive, I like them. Art Instructor is maybe the most talented of your crew I think. only thing that distracts me is the lack of tracks in the sand, we can see the weighted effect of the tires into the sand but no tracks. I don't know, maybe a sand storm came along and blew them away.. :mpup

Moon puppy is right, it lacks the tire tracks, but also a lot of dust :huh: (sand and pigment adjustments are always ;) ). Otherwise your diorama is nice to see! :)

Very good! I like the diorama.

Nice details and nice chippings on the vehicle. Well done!

I do agree with the lack of tyre tracks though.

Regards
Noel

Great work the only thing I would change would be the guy on the camel, I would go with a darker skin tone if he is native to Morocco.Just looks to light but that's just my opinion.But again great work.

Nice use of the Master Box figures... I really like them.
Yeah the track marks and probably camel tracks are missing, but it looks great.
Shawn

I like the model and the composition. I hope you wont mind if I make one small observation though. The markings are for a Canadian vehicle and apart from some units being integrated into the British formations, Canada never fought in Africa. The first wholesale use of Canadians after Dunkirk occurred in Sicily.
James

Back