• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Diorama "All... Have come..."

kolche

Hi all !
At last has completed.
I will be glad to your opinion and councils.

1ede9ae32b80.jpg

38e414d347fd.jpg

b4e31c4d5d6c.jpg

e13963225e47.jpg

cc968be3819c.jpg

5aeb31dd3fc2.jpg

88d8796b464a.jpg

7594c729fc2c.jpg

0196c90c0a37.jpg

4b64ea2d14bb.jpg

Hi Aleksandr,

I like the base how its tiered and it looks good.
The figures and panzer 1 look excellent .

The panzer 1 I feel may need to be positioned in or near centre of the road.
Thats if you are not having any other vehicles.
As a quick suggestion I'd pose the motorcycle rider near the guy in front of the tank .

Apart from than that this is an outstanding effort on a great looking dio :).

Michael :)

Re:Diorama

mike walsh wrote:
Hi Aleksandr,

I like the base how its tiered and it looks good.
The figures and panzer 1 look excellent .

The panzer 1 I feel may need to be positioned in or near centre of the road.
Thats if you are not having any other vehicles.
As a quick suggestion I'd pose the motorcycle rider near the guy in front of the tank .

Apart from than that this is an outstanding effort on a great looking dio :).

Michael :)
Thanks Michael!
I will try to correct, I will add after even vehicle or something another ;)
Thanks for council.

Very well done, I agree with Mike, needs something more or balance the subjects. Seems everything is out to the edges. Love the figures.

Yes I agree with the writers before after some new positioning it looks better.

But at the moment the components are still looking great.

Is the small building scrath build?

greets Mirko

Love all the detail on such a small tank. The guy with the sledge hammer? Is he giving up and going to do some "fine" tuning? lol. Nice stuff. Ryan

Excellent stuff but if I may comment I feel that the figures are too far spaced apart and are not interacting with each other.

Andy

Excellent stuff but if I may comment I feel that the figures are too far spaced apart and are not interacting with each other.

Andy

Kolche , very , very cool !!!

The water shed is excellent and the Pz 1 is beautiful .

Everything else works and represents a fine early war scene !!!

Hiya Aleksandr :) ,

I did not comment on this before :unsure: , It is a beautiful scene but I have thought something is missing .......... :unsure: But what ???? .............

It came to me today :lol: , the guy walking onto the scene in the front corner , I think he does nothing for the story ...... SOOOOOO lose him BUT what I think would make a perfect story ? ........................ A horse team , maybe if you can imagine the crew have "borrowed" a farmers horse team to come and move the crippled vehicle . :cheer:

This would fill the gap , giving balance to the diorama and also would add lots more to the story than the figure that is there , I imagine a panzer crewman backing the horses , one would be a clydesdale . This would fit perfectly and interact with the other figures .

What do you think ?

Jenny :kiss:

The shed and hill are great. Elevations make dioramas very interesting. The Panzer is well done.
I have to agree the spacing is off. I like Jenny's suggestions. A twist could be loose the guy on the right, move the motorcycle forward and fill the back with civilian gear like a wagon.

Re:Diorama

jenny croft wrote:
Hiya Aleksandr :) ,

I did not comment on this before :unsure: , It is a beautiful scene but I have thought something is missing .......... :unsure: But what ???? .............

It came to me today :lol: , the guy walking onto the scene in the front corner , I think he does nothing for the story ...... SOOOOOO lose him BUT what I think would make a perfect story ? ........................ A horse team , maybe if you can imagine the crew have "borrowed" a farmers horse team to come and move the crippled vehicle . :cheer:

This would fill the gap , giving balance to the diorama and also would add lots more to the story than the figure that is there , I imagine a panzer crewman backing the horses , one would be a clydesdale . This would fit perfectly and interact with the other figures .

What do you think ?

Jenny :kiss:
Thanks Jenny!
I liked your idea and I will think of it!

Back