• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

DH 103 Hornet F.1

Looks real nice, Rich.

Gary, I have the other CA Hornet they sold. Well, maybe they did make more than two, ya think?

Wow , going so fast . Awaiting the grand finally :D

I'm sure it will make my ancient Frog look pitiful .

Cheers, Christian B)

Decals are on. Not many, but they are big. Each roundel/chevron combo are one piece.

Decal_1~2.JPG

Decal_2~1.JPG

Decal_3.JPG

Adding a few last details and waiting for the wheels to arrive, hopefully Tuesday or Wednesday.

Cheers,
Rich

Thanks for looking in and the comments. According to Canada Post the package is in Edmonton. It didn't make today's dog team. Next update should see her finished.

Cheers,
Rich

Beautiful work! At least those large decals made it easy; no trying to align one while risking loosening up the previous ones. That truly looks sensational.

Thanks for looking in and the comments. According to Canada Post the package is in Edmonton. It didn't make today's dog team. Next update should see her finished.

Cheers,
Rich

As you probably realise, there 's always a scent to be sniffed out .

Cheers, Christian B)

Back