• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

D-Day for Face It! OPEN for discussion now!

Kreighshoer

ok - face it dudes, start time closing in ... show your planned entries, discuss matters, have fun!

but don't forget ... newspaper shot with unbuild kit from march 1st on, no early starting!

Re: two weeks to go! OPEN for discussion now!

I'm in for the classic "Tex" Hill P40 in Flying Tigers colors.

I can do a tiger faced M-46 Patton or the A-26 Invader called "Stinky"

Terry B)

I'm in with a M46. Been putting off getting it done for to long.

I will do armor, from a family of elephants. StuG III, Jagdpanzer IV (I need to see if the kit is unstarted though), and a Jagdpanzer 38 (again, I need to see if it was started). Certainly the StuG III.

An aircraft you say? I have too many! I need to pick one. Maybe the Do-17Ka which lost out in the Bomber Command poll?

Regards,

I'm in with P40 in Flying Tigers colors. A model Hasegawa 1/32.

P-40 E
Hasegawa 1/32
China, July 1942 - 76th FS/23 Fg
Maj. Edwards F. Rector - an ace credited, to date, with five planes shot down.

If its not too late to join, I'm in! I still have to get home and find the kit to use. I'm planning on a tiger face tank from Korea. If I cant find the base kit, it will be something wingy. lol

Well ,it is here!

I will begin with a one-two punch! The third is coming as well...

Face_It_001.JPG

Italeri's Biber with home made add-ons and Hasegawa's P-400 which has everything except new decals (need to get those).

A new post will be made with each.

Regards,

Ok, I have to see if this qualifies or not. I think its borderline. I have the very nice Eduard Bf-110 with the shark mouth, but it does not have eyes. Just the mouth. I'm guessing this still works??

[The Tiger face model I have was already mostly assembled. So its out.]

Yes, it does apply so it is game on!

If you prefer a wasp, I can offer you the decals:
1796626292_3034605489.jpg

Various versions flew with this wasp marking...

Wespe.jpg

Regards,

Thanks Saul. I may take you up on that, but it looks like the -110 will go back into the stash. I got lucky and found the stash of Shermans!! Back to Korean war tiger faces!!!

Hi,
I would like to join to group with ICM 1/48 P-51. I'm planning to made it in USAF marks (with sharkmouth) from Korea War 1950-53: F-51D FF-736, 12FBS, Korea, November 1950.

Back