• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

CTA ENTRY-MrT-T-55A

As I said I did some things wrong. The head light wiring I did was all wrong. The headlight wiring comes out the side of the housings and not the back and I had left out all the conduit for the lights. So today I fixed my mistake and here is what it looks like now. Thanks for looking and comments are welcome.

Terry B)

DSC08359.JPG

DSC08361.JPG

DSC08362.JPG

Nice save! Gotta love the mechanical nature of Russian armor. Strong, like bull, da? :drinks

Nice save! Gotta love the mechanical nature of Russian armor. Strong, like bull, da? :drinks

DA!

I more like they forgot to do a lot of things "Ah man I can't wire the lights""Somebody get me the drill and some conduit"

:laugh:

Yesterday I worked on the rather complicated fuel system for the T-55. I used copper wire for the fuel lines and styrene rod for the hose connectors. The end result doesn't look too bad, but let me know what you think. Thanks for looking and comments are welcome.

Terry B)

DSC08377.JPG

DSC08378.JPG

DSC08379.JPG

DSC08380.JPG

DSC08382.JPG

DSC08383.JPG

DSC08384.JPG

DSC08385.JPG

DSC08386.JPG

DSC08387.JPG

DSC08388.JPG

DSC08389.JPG

Yesterday I worked on the rather complicated fuel system for the T-55. I used copper wire for the fuel lines and styrene rod for the hose connectors.

The end result doesn't look too bad, but let me know what you think.

THE END RESULT DOESN'T LOOK TOO BAD,he says... :blink
Yes I agree,Mr H...[H=humble]

TERRY;... :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

Greetings,Ron.

I agree with Ron it looks very sweet! (y) (y) (y)
Just so strange to find all those vital fuel lines outside the tank.... one small bullet and there is no fuel anymore!!
//Mats

Fuel lines look good. I like your hose clamps. (y) Maybe next time try the the plastic coating from wire? Should be thinner.

Yesterday I worked on the rather complicated fuel system for the T-55. I used copper wire for the fuel lines and styrene rod for the hose connectors.

The end result doesn't look too bad, but let me know what you think.

THE END RESULT DOESN'T LOOK TOO BAD,he says... :blink
Yes I agree,Mr H...[H=humble]

TERRY;... :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

Greetings,Ron.

Thanks Ron!! :blush:

I agree with Ron it looks very sweet! (y) (y) (y)
Just so strange to find all those vital fuel lines outside the tank.... one small bullet and there is no fuel anymore!!
//Mats

Yeah I know! Who was on that design team??

Thanks Mats!!

Back