• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

CTA Entry KV-2 -Tank

Some color shift for sure Tank. Tones look good, maybe a better picture will bring the green out.

Ugh....now the color is good but the tones are washed out.

002-9.jpg

001-7.jpg

At any rate you can see the green color and not a yellow tank. :laugh:

Fear not! That modulation stuff will tone down with filters and washes, I felt just like you do when I did my T-55!
https://www.modelersalliance.com/forum/red-star-rising/88379-tamiya-t-55a?limit=8&start=56
:soldier :drinks

I was mainly referring to the photo.

You saying my tank has tone issues, she is a big girl but that is just mean. :laugh:

I am glad you posted that cause I was thinking about starting over. I have too on the turret because I have too much pebble effect and need to lower the air pressure. Good see I am on a good path. I have plenty of contract of the lighter colors but not the darker colors. I don't think I have the same products for the later steps but will see what I have to do the same thing. Thanks for the post.

I like your T-55, one to get one day. I have a Italeri one that I am thinking at this point it will become a test subject.

My KV-2, it's either 99% done or I am going bin it, it's all user error that I can figure.

Only thing I plan to do is paint the machine guns and reinstall the rear gun that got broken off. I might work with track some more as that is what I don't like. One side just needs to be reconnected, the other side is a PITA for me. The bonus is I got to try lots of different things some things I will reuse others I will not.

That's the spirit Tank, go man go! I'll move this over to the Armored Fury section now the campaign is over. (y)

Back