• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Crown Achievement in 1/144

This Crown kit only supplied 4 crappy national insignia for decals; no where near what was promised on the box-top. So an American modelling friend was very kind to send me Cartograph decals from his Platz kit, along with a 4-blade prop. All he asked is that I do the best I could on the kit.
Those AM decals are on:

h0e2a56a.JPG

h11d909c.JPG

I'm going to give it a misting of DullCoat, then put on all remaining bits. Final pics will go into the finished thread. :drinks :D

Done as much as its going to get done.
I consider this a bottom shelf model that will soon be turned over to my grandson to enjoy. If he's anything like me, he'll be drilling a hole in the wing, and tying on a string so it will fly circles.

hb9507c1.JPG

Hope it flies straight and true Mac, looks good. Way to go on your first Campaign Ribbon :drinks

Back