• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

COMPLETION THREAD "MICRO MODEL MONTH III"

Here's mine with a day to spare. :D

18Swordfish.jpg

19Swordfish.jpg

20Swordfish.jpg

...and the Me 110 was completed...see the complete build here:

https://www.modelersalliance.com/forum/micro-model-month-iii/152793-me-110-d-just-finished

...some pics of the model:

Till the next!... :drinks

Luiz.

Masterpiece!! Gary S.

This one in just under the wire, ...again. 8:50 PST, USA.

Great work everyone. Some splendid art!

Cheers,

Bill

IMG_4262.jpg

Got the Tie Interceptor finished up just under the wire. The Tie Striker is for the Galaxy Far Far Away build.

TB-036.jpg

More pics later this weekend.

(...adjusts 'Moderators Hat' and clears throat), Thanks folks for another superb MMM, as usual I absolutely enjoyed my wee part of it, even more watching everybody else's projects coming together. I know it'd be pushing-it but I'd happily sign-up for two of these a year, but that's just me.

Well done to everyone who got stuck-in hope you had a blast an I look forward to doing it all again next year, see you then.

AFN

Ian.

nice job everyone ... :salute

Terry Nice Bird
Warren Nice Bird
Ian Nice Birds
Randy Nice Armor
Luiz Nice Bird
Alex Nice Birds
Mike Nice Dingo
Dave Nice Bird
Gary Nice Armor
Dave Nice Bird
Chris Nice Bird
Bill Nice Bird
Paul Nice Space Birds

Well done guys excellent builds one and all

:salute :salute :salute

(...adjusts 'Moderators Hat' and clears throat), Thanks folks for another superb MMM, as usual I absolutely enjoyed my wee part of it, even more watching everybody else's projects coming together. I know it'd be pushing-it but I'd happily sign-up for two of these a year, but that's just me.

Well done to everyone who got stuck-in hope you had a blast an I look forward to doing it all again next year, see you then.

AFN

Ian.
We can call it Ian's mad micro dash

Sorry about that Gary, gotcha fixed up. I didn't realize how many completions we had, well done all! :drinks

Back