• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Close combat in the desert

Re: Close combat in the dessert

Thanks! Not much done today but all soldiers are done so tomorrow we move on to painting! :D
P1080739.JPG

//Mats

Busy painting, seeing everything in yellow and brown soon :geek
P1080864.JPG

//Mats

Everytime I see that guy getting kicked I just want to say "OOOOOOOOH!!"

As James said, brutal stuff... but it was war after all, eh? :huh: Still not much to see as to the paint on the characters, but it does seem that your build is going just fine! :dude Good luck, Mats! ;)

Cheers and keep on plowing, dude! B)
Fernao

Thanks for the nice comments! :blush:
I have not posted in a long time but i will try to get some more updates from now on :)
Here is what has happened, the basecolour for the skin is applied
P1090514.JPG

And one of the germans are almost ready, need some dust and some small details
P1090518.JPG

P1090520.JPG

Hope to get this together in time for this campaign!
//Mats

Well time is starting to run out so i must try to get these guys done :unsure:

Painting gear and other small things :bang head not my strong side, and also added the rifle with strap from tamiya masking tape (still need to be painted).
Hope you like it :coolio

P1090578.JPG

P1090579.JPG

P1090580.JPG

I hope i can finnish this one on time, hoping for some benchtime this weekend.... :idonno
//Mats

Thanks MP :) i will bring this with to the modelclub tonight so maybe i get something done!
//Mats

Looking good Mats. I think it will be a very poignant story. Now not trying to put thoughts in your head, but the DAK fellow would look good with a shovel in his hand. Too close to use the rifle he is attacking with his secondary weapon. Thats just me though :D
Looking forward to seeing this on a base. (y) (y) (y)
James

Back