• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

BTR-80

Okay need some help. Has anyone built the BTR-80? If so the bottom doors are missing a step and I need some advice. What part number is the bottom hinge? The instructions show nothing and in the next step the door. They do not give a part number for the hinge. Is it F29 by any chance?

Found this for you, James. The video appears to be an in box reviews, but the feedback below answers your question about part F29.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_h165VVMcQw

"I'm currently building this kit and have found an error in the instructions. Trumpeter doesn't tell you to put part F29 on the lower hull. The hinges for part F6 are supposed to attach to this part and this should happen in Step 3. Trumpeter show it on the hull diagram. The kit part goes on both sides of the hull. Other than that problem, it has been a good build so far."

Looking good so far, :good:

:drinks

You're making me want to pull out the kit! No! I will not... inspiring nonetheless.

Regards,

Think I will do this one. Nice and simple.

433.jpg

From the Echelon sheet D356208 Ukrainian AFVs Part 5.

James
Oooh Sauls going to be all over this one

Thanks for the pics Saul. Do you need the decals? I am probably not going to do more than this one and I think I have all the decals. Let me know and I can send this week.
JAmes

Thank you very very much Mike. I suspected but this proves it. I appreciate the help :D

Saul its fun but there are a few things that annoy me. Sprue gates on raised detail for one and lack of a part call out for another. Otherwise I hope to be painting soon. And then try and make some barbed wire. Its been a while since I made some.
James

Thanks for the pics Saul. Do you need the decals? I am probably not going to do more than this one and I think I have all the decals. Let me know and I can send this week.

I'll trade you for it! :D

Do you have a Bronco Buffalo MPCV? If so, I 'll trade you a wheel set (ET Models ER35-043) for them!

Regards,

Back