• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Bronco's SPG Bishop

How about just a walk around today?

006-2_zpsf0d66666.jpg

005-3_zps9e5b2847.jpg

001-27_zps1bdad8aa.jpg

004-4_zpsf075694f.jpg

002-24_zpsa72e918a.jpg

003-11_zps443842ba.jpg

Did you see any thing I missed????
Thanks for looking
Tony lee

I like the flimsy lying along the left side in one of the images.

I do have a question about the forward hatches though. I always thought that the inside of the hatch covers (driver's and others) were painted the same colour as the exterior of the vehicle so that the open hatch wouldn't be so visible?

It's a lovely build and I learned a lot from following it.

It'll be great if Bronco releases a set of 25 pounder ammo like the did for the 17 pounder anti-tank gun.

Cheers

Looking at different pictures I really couldn't tell for sure Tank.
I'm going to split the difference and put a heavy raw umber wash on them so they don't look
so white, a happy medium :D

I've got two extra (flimsies/flimsys???) one will be placed like in the other photo and one for inside.
You think Bronco would have put out an ammo and container set for sure,I agree.

Thank you Sir
Tony lee

Looking at different pictures I really couldn't tell for sure Tank.
I'm going to split the difference and put a heavy raw umber wash on them so they don't look
so white, a happy medium :D

I've got two extra (flimsies/flimsys???) one will be placed like in the other photo and one for inside.
You think Bronco would have put out an ammo and container set for sure,I agree.

Thank you Sir
Tony lee

Hi there.

We can always hope that Bronco will soon release a 25 pounder ammo kit with the two different boxes - on for shells and one for cartridges.

I have 50 25 pounder boxes that someone cast for me many years ago. I'm not sure what they used for the master but I'm delighted to have them.

Cheers

Ron I put the tommy in a safe place before our government decided they wanted
it for the security of a safer world. :hmmm

Thanks
Tony lee

Really looks sharp with the markings on Tony. And the shells are just out of this world. Fantastic :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy (y) (y) (y) (y)
James

Hi there.

The ammo boxes look really good. The Shells! WOW! they look fantastic especially when you consider how tiny a 1/35 scale 25 pounder shell is! What did you use to see with when applying the shell decals - a low powered microscope?

Fantastic!

Now I really REALLY REALLY wish Bronco would release those ammo boxes, cartridges and shells (with the decals) as a separate ammo set like they did with the 17 pounder ammo.

Exceptionally well done in my humble opinion. You have a real masterpeice there.

Who made that figure?

Cheers and Happy Holy Days

Hi

The decals are nice but they are a bit on the thick side but not as thick as Tamiya.
Micro Solv lays them down real well.
I had to use my 5 power Otivisor and a fine pointed brush to position those little devils.

The figure is from Bronco's Pheasant Gun Crew Set #CB35135

Thanks
Tony lee

Hi

The decals are nice but they are a bit on the thick side but not as thick as Tamiya.
Micro Solv lays them down real well.
I had to use my 5 power Otivisor and a fine pointed brush to position those little devils.

The figure is from Bronco's Pheasant Gun Crew Set #CB35135

Thanks
Tony lee

Thanks Tony.

I ordered the Bronco 17-Pounder NE Europe Gun Crew and the 25-Pounder Gun Crew yesterday. I was thinking about ordering the Bronco 40mm Bofors Gun Crew too but decided not to at the last minute.

I hope my 17 Pounder crew is the same as the one your figure is from.

Cheers

Tanks here's some more of the figures.
I repositioned arms and swapped arms on a couple so they would
work out better for what I had in my minds eye.

001-27_zps090f3e53.jpg

Santa Claus is comin to town :D
Tony lee

Back